Spray paint is one of the materials that best lends itself to creative and innovative ideas at home. From painting a wall or a hard-to-reach corner to decorating an old object, there are countless things that can be done with these spray colors.
Spray paints come in a wide variety of textures, such as metallic, acrylic, stone, wood, matte, glossy and many others, which will give you different finishes to achieve almost any effect you can imagine.
Advantages of spray paint
Spray paint has many advantages over regular paints for your decorative projects.
- You do not need additional tools such as paint brushes, roller or trays.
- The work is done faster than with manual paints.
- Its finish is uniform, without leaving brush and roller marks.
- The sprays are oil paints, which makes them more durable than water -based paints.
- It covers more surfaces, as it reaches spaces that brushes and rollers cannot reach.