In addition to applying these creams, both to prevent and reduce the incidence of cellulite and stretch marks, proper hydration and physical exercise.
Although cellulite and stretch marks are totally natural and we shouldn’t be ashamed of, many people still worry about minimizing their appearance as much as possible, in order to feel more comfortable with their appearance. In this sense, some coffee-based creams can improve the appearance of the skin.
Cellulite and stretch marks often cause the skin to appear not very smooth. In addition, due to genetics, sometimes we cannot fight them no matter how much we intend. However, we can take some measures to feel better and notice the skin much more hydrated and smoother.
The coffee-based creams that we will mention below have the task of preventing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. But, we can also use them to improve the appearance of the skin as we have mentioned above. If this interests you, we encourage you to continue reading.
Coffee-based creams for cellulite and stretch marks
Next, we are going to discover some coffee-based creams that will help us prevent stretch marks and cellulite or reduce them if we already have them. We have to specify that the success of this cream will depend on the degree of cellulite and stretch marks we have, since there are some that are easier to eliminate than others.
Coffee and coconut oil
This first cream is very easy to do. We only need ground coffee and coconut oil. It is essential that coconut oil is as natural and pure as possible. In this way, its effectiveness will be much higher.
Coconut oil has regenerative properties, which is why it helps the skin to recover and reduce both stretch marks and cellulite.
- ½ cup of ground coffee (100 g).
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g).
- Warm water (amount needed).
- In a container we will put the ground coffee and warm water.
- We will stir until we obtain a paste and then we will add the two tablespoons of coconut oil. We have to add it in its liquid state, so we can put it in the microwave for a few minutes if we have acquired it in its solid state.
- Once we have integrated all the elements, we will apply a little of the mixture on the area we want to treat.
- We can give a gentle massage and leave the cream on our skin for 20 or 30 minutes. After that time we can withdraw it.
Coffee and almond or olive oil
Another of the recipes for coffee-based creams to deal with stretch marks and cellulite is, instead of using coconut oil, in this case use almond or olive oil. For this, we will need the same ingredients as above, only we will substitute the corresponding oil.
- Both almond oil and olive oil are very hydrating and moisturizing. This makes them excellent allies to combat stretch marks and cellulite, and prevent them.
- Like the previous cream, we are going to integrate the ingredients and apply the paste obtained on the area we want to treat.
- We will leave the mixture for about 20 or 30 minutes and, later, we can remove it.
Consistency is the key
Consistency when using these two coffee-based creams is essential to appreciate results. It should also be borne in mind that, when using them, it is important to let them act for 20 or 30 minutes to allow them to take effect.
As for the frequency of use, it all depends on the case:
- In the most severe cases, these two coffee-based creams should be used every other day or even every day.
- On the other hand, if the intention is to use these creams as a prevention measure for cellulite or stretch marks, it would be advisable to apply them once a week.
If you dare to apply these coffee-based creams, keep in mind that, to deal with cellulite, along with it, you must exercise regularly and improve your eating habits. This will also help you optimize results, according to multiple studies related to cellulite.
In the same way, a good diet, an exercise routine combined with good skin care can give it the elasticity and hydration it needs to look healthy and beautiful, with the least amount of stretch marks possible.
Will you dare to try these two coffee-based creams? Have you checked its effectiveness?