Anti-wrinkle remedies are among the most sought after, but no one yet has a magic recipe to avoid wrinkles. They are the evidence of the passage of time and lifestyle. However, it is possible to fade and treat wrinkles.
If you are concerned about the appearance of your skin, consult a dermatologist, who will make an evaluation of the skin and, surely, will recommend a personalized care plan.
If the medical products and treatments are expensive, here we offer you alternatives of natural anti-wrinkle masks that you can prepare and apply in the comfort of your home.
You can combine medical treatments with these natural anti-wrinkle masks to further improve the appearance of your skin.
Anti-wrinkle mask recipes
Age, exposure to the sun, lack of care or cigarette smoke are the main causes of the appearance of wrinkles, especially on the face.
Thanks to anti-wrinkle masks we can smooth out those annoying “lines” without the need for expensive operations or treatments.
Pay attention to the following recipes that you can prepare at home:
Avocado anti-wrinkle mask
This rich fruit is high in vitamins A and E, minerals and other essential nutrients for skin care. The dermis will be more elastic and moist.
Ingredients and preparation:
You only need 1 avocado.
- Open it in half and remove the pulp
- Then apply it to your face in circular motions.
- Let it act for 10 minutes
- Then wash with lukewarm water
- When finalizing, apply a moisturizing cream
- Repeat once a week, always at night.
Yogurt, honey and banana anti-wrinkle mask
This night mask takes advantage of the benefits of yogurt, which with its natural pH prevents the formation of wrinkles around the mouth and eyes.
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice (20 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 ml)
- ¼ cup of plain yogurt (50 g)
- Cut the banana into slices and then mash it with the help of a fork.
- Place in a container and pour the yogurt. Mix to form a cream.
- Add the orange juice and honey.
- Stir until the consistency is creamy.
- Then, wash the skin with warm water and apply the mask using circular motions.
- Leave 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- At the end of the treatment, spread a little moisturizer.
- Repeat 3 times a week, at night.
Read also What is the pH diet?
Papaya and oatmeal anti-wrinkle mask
This delicious tropical fruit has many properties if we use it as a facial mask. Oatmeal also acts as an exfoliant to remove dead cells.
- 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon of oats (10 g)
- In a bowl, place the oats and then add the papaya pulp.
- Mix well to obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Apply to the face, previously washed, with circular movements and leave on for 10 minutes.
- After that time, remove with plenty of warm water.
- Finally, add some moisturizer.
- Repeat 2 times a week, always at night.
Banana and avocado anti-wrinkle mask
Both fruits are ideal for smoothing the skin, reducing deep wrinkles and providing essential nutrients.
Avocado, for example, has fatty acids that repair the dermis, and banana is a great source of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that reduce oxidative damage.
- ½ banana
- ½ avocado
- 1 egg white
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pulp from one half
- Mash with the help of a fork
- In turn, peel the banana and cut into slices
- Mash with the fork and mix with the avocado
- Add the egg white, previously beaten
- Mix well so that the ingredients are integrated and form a homogeneous cream.
- Wash the face well and spread a thin layer of the mask, emphasizing the most “problem” areas: neck, décolleté and eye contour.
- Leave on for half an hour and rinse with warm water.
- Finally, apply a moisturizer.
- Repeat this treatment 2 or 3 times a week, at night.
Potato and chamomile anti-wrinkle mask
The potato has a lot of water and is used to reduce burns and to hydrate the skin. In the case of chamomile, it is an excellent antiseptic that also eliminates toxins.
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers (10 g)
- 250 ml of water (1 cup)
- First, prepare a chamomile infusion
- Bring the water to a boil and add the chamomile flowers
- Allow the decoction to take place for 10 minutes
- Then, remove from the heat, let it rest for 5 minutes and filter
- Meanwhile, peel the potato and grate it.
- Mix the potato with the chamomile tea to form a consistent cream (not liquid).
- Then apply to clean face for 15 minutes
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Carrot wrinkle mask
The carrot provides a lot of vitamin A that nourishes the skin, promotes its repair and prevents dryness.
- Puree peeled and cooked carrots
- Let cool and then apply to face for 10 minutes
- Finally, remove with warm water.